"Hunt 'em all with confidence"
3 things make our blind the BEST!
Light-weight, Portability & Versatility
How can we make such a claim?
Here are a few reasons
1) Weight –At 3 pounds the Tri-Blind is the lightest blind of its type on the market. Others come close but without Tri-Blinds versatility as a ground blind or as a tree blind around any brand of stand.
2) Versatility - Tri-Blind can be used on virtually any tree from 4 inches in diameter to 6 feet in diameter or it can be attached to 2 trees that are within approximately 6 feet of each other to form a blind large enough for a wheelchair bound hunter or a large ATV.
3) Construction - Tri-Blind's extreme light weight is the result of using extremely lightweight materials that also offer great durability. Each Tri-Blind consists of (1) 5 section fiberglass rod with a shock cord inside that allows our blind frame to virtually lock itself together with minimal assistance. (2) Extremely lightweight 54 gram per yard 3D die cut camo material that offers great concealability as well as no water retention that would add weight. (3) 12 ounces of weight sewn into the bottom hem to keep Tri-Blind doing its job even in moderate winds. (4) All stitching is nylon.
Do you hunt from a lock-on, ladder, or climbing stand? NO PROBLEM It doesn't even matter what brand your stand is. Tri-Blind will work with any brand!
Tri-Blind can be used on any single hunter stand that mounts on or attaches to a tree. It can also be used on two person stands with a little imagination.
Do you want to use your Tri-Blind for Spring turkey hunting and then later in the fall use it for deer hunting in the Autumn or Winter woods for deer and don't want to use the same camo pattern? NO PROBLEM
Simply purchase a replacement blind skirt in the desired Mossy Oak camo pattern. Slide off the existing skirt and slide on the replacement, no tools required and this can be accomplished in less that 2 minutes. (Coming Soon)
Quiet- No metal on metal here. Our mounting brackets are steel but that's it.
Set-Up – The Tri-Blind can be set up in less than 5 minutes. Requires no tools and is extremely quiet.
Other Uses – The Tri-Blind can be used to conceal...
|Duck hunters hunting in flooded timber.|
|Dove hunters along field edges.|
|Elk hunters while calling in the big boy.|
|Individuals filming or photographing wildlife.|
All in less than 3 pounds!
(1) Carry bag (with draw string and cord lock)
(2) Screw-in mounting brackets
(1) Tri-Blind (assembled) with the mossy oak camo pattern listed on box
Order yours here